Professor and Director of Criminal Justice Research Center
Townshend Hall 202A
1885 Neil Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210
By Appointment Only
Areas of Expertise
- Socio-Economic Disadvantage
- Drug Use
- Quantitative & Qualitative Mixed Methods
- Ph.D. - Sociology, State University of New York-Albany
- MA - Sociology, State University of New York-Albany
- BA - Sociology, State University of New York-Albany
Paul Bellair CV [PDF]
Dr. Bellair's research addresses the community context of crime, delinquency, and drug use, race/ethnic differences in violence, life course criminology, and recidivism. His most recent research examines the relationship between employment stability and recidivism among ex-prisoners. He is the Principal Investigator of the Ohio Prison study, a longitudinal, mixed-methods study of 250 former prisoners.