To declare a Sociology or Criminology & Criminal Justice Studies Major, all you need to do is meet with an advisor.
Please call either 614-292-1175 or 614-292-6961 to schedule an hour-long individual advising appointment.
During your appointment, the advisor will:
- reveiw the major requirements
- discuss our experiential learning options
- talk about the SOC department and opportunities within it
- share valuable resources
- talk about possible career paths
- officially declare your major
- review your degree audit (only in individual apt)