For situations involving a person in severe distress, call 911 or see the emergency assistance decision tree on this website for where to find immediate help: https://ccs.osu.edu/about-us-and-our-services/need-immediate-assistance/
Counseling and Consultation Service: https://ccs.osu.edu/
o Call 614-292-5766 to schedule a consultation (in an after-hours crisis, select option 2)
o Individual consultations often have a waitlist. There are support groups and workshops that can be accessed on a drop-in basis (see website).
· OSU Student Insurance Health Services: Click here for benefit details.
o Links to providers (including mental health): https://shi.osu.edu/find-a-provider/
Sexuality Civility and Empowerment Program (SCE): https://sce.osu.edu/
o Call 614-292-4806 with questions and/or to schedule an appointment.
Smart Lab: https://u.osu.edu/smartlab/
o Visit their web site to schedule an appointment. Click here for more information.
Student Advocacy Center (confidential resource): http://advocacy.osu.edu
o Call 614-292-1111 with questions and/or to schedule an appointment.
· Student Legal Services: http://studentlegal.osu.edu/
o Call 614.247.5853 with questions and/or to schedule an appointment.
Dennis Learning Center : https://dennislearningcenter.osu.edu/
o Call 614.688-4011 with questions and/or to schedule an appointment.
Disability Services: http://www.ods.ohio-state.edu
· Graduate School (useful resources): Click here for details.
· Student Wellness Office: https://swc.osu.edu/
· Multicultural Center: http://mcc.osu.edu
· OUAB Grad/Professional: https://ouab.osu.edu/grad_prof
· National Suicide Prevention 24/7 Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
· Franklin County Suicide Prevention Coalition 24/7 Hotline: 614-221-5445
· Mental Health in Grad School (Blog with links to other articles and resources)