238 Townshend Hall
1885 Neil Avenue Mall
Areas of Expertise
- Undergraduate Job Search Advising
- Interim Undergraduate Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Undergraduate First-Year/Transfer Student Transitions
- Undergraduate Academic Advising
- M.A., The Ohio State University, 2009
- B.A., The Ohio State University, 2002
David has been with the College of Arts and Sciences since 2009 and worked as a college academic advisor in the ASC Advising and Academic Services office through Summer 2013. His focus has been advising social & behavioral sciences students, as well as Politics, Society & Law Scholars, until recently joining the Department of Sociology Undergraduate Student Services staff. He earned his Bachelor of Arts in English and Anthropology and Masters in Anthropology (archaeology) both from The Ohio State University.
David helps students with general advising/degree planning and works through the ASC Career Services office as a Job Search Advisor for resume review, job search advising, and mock interview administration. He also teaches a section of the ARTSSCI 1100.14 Freshman College Survey course each Autumn Semester to assist Freshman students in acclimating to Ohio State and their academic careers.